Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Harold!

I feel like I have been neglecting this space. I'm currently prepping for a round of Job interviews, and haven't had much time for experimental baking, and less still for blogging about it. I still read plenty of blogs, including chemical blogs, and recently came accross something interesting.

In addition to this Gluten-Free baking blog, I am part of the chemical blog world. Recently, Eximer at Carbon-Based Curiosities linked to a post about skunky beer by Khymos who linked to a post by Harold McGee. Skunkiness arises from a photochemical reaction, which I already knew, courtesy of a seminar on campus a couple of years ago. Then, the big news sunk in. What?! Not that Harold McGee, surely! Actually, it is that Harold McGee, and he does indeed have a blog.

I just thought you should know.

1 comment:

  1. um, it was me and not Excimer ;)
    I didn't know you had another blog. Evidently Technorati did, though :)

    ReplyDelete